CLASSIC GPC SWEATSHIRT BLACK
THE CLASSIC GPC SWEATSHIRT
Classic street wear style with a 50s inspired font recreated by an Illawarra graphic artist from a mid-century servo sign refound at Dapto's Australian Motorlife Museum. Light enough for cooler early morning searches and key for seasonal layering. Customs stamp logo on the chest and a large logo stamp on the back.
Available in black and grey marle. This shirt has the most fans so if you don't see your size because we are out of stock this week, then let us know and we will place you on pre-order. If you need a very specific size, let us know.
We can do smalls and xxxx-large on a special pre-order.
- Hand printed in the Illawarra. Designed and tested at Grand Pacific Customs, Thirroul, Illawarra.
- Relaxed fit, robust cover stitching on seams and preshrunk to minimise shrinkage.
- 100% cotton in premium French Terry.
- Hem and sleeve 2x2 ribbing and inset sleeves.
- Non-fleece, heavier weight, 350 GSM.
- Model is 1.75m/ medium Fit guidance: