GPC ADDRESS TEE THIRROUL VINTAGE WHITE
THE GPC ADDRESS TEE
Vibing off our old-school servo in Thirroul village, we decided to make a series of address tees because we were asked to do some representing all the way down Grand Pacific Drive to our lowrider and surf mates in Manyana-ville.
Everybody loves their neighbourhood and we totally agree. The standard washed out grey back graphic features a different village along the 140km coast so get representing. If we have missed your hood out (we hear you Woo-Town) and you want us to create some for you, just give us the nod. Pre-orders available.
Made from quality, super soft, mid-weight and pre-shrunk cotton with a one colour washed out grey logo across the back. Available in those solid classics of 'owned-this-forever-honest' colours a dirty vintage white and a faded charcoal grey that look like you've had them forever.
It's not where you're from, it's where you're at.
- Hand printed in the Illawarra. Designed and tested at Grand Pacific Customs, Thirroul, Illawarra.
- Men's regular fit
- Crew neck
- Mid weight, super soft, 150 - 180 GSM
- 100% combed quality cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Model is 1.75m/ medium - further fit guidance