GPC ADDRESS TEE WOLLONGONG CHARCOAL
THE GPC ADDRESS TEE
The call to create a series of 'neighbourhood' address tees came about from chapters who wanted to represent their own beaches, breaks, rides and vibes but still hold true to the edge of the world that Grand Pacific Customs calls home.
We created the address tee to honor and catalyze the art and craft of building racing cars by hand. Inspired by the old-school servo signage in Thirroul village, which has been there since the 1940s and still owned by the same family, lead by classic car racing legend Graeme Rutledge who you can read about here. The mid-century hand-drawn font and the original paint colour of an understated grey have been respectfully transcribed to this tee collection.
The back graphic features a different village along the 140km coast, so get representing. If we have missed your hood out (we hear you Woo-Town) and you want us to create some for your break, just give us the nod. You don't have to be a petrol head, gasser or surf freak to wear one, as we are the folk that are cool about your stoke.
The Grand Pacific Address Tee is now part of the classic collection and will continue to grow as more towns, villages, breaks and bolthole requests evolve. Shellharbour, Wollongong and Woonona iare due to come online in mid-May 2023, so pre-order your size now to avoid another sell out and wait.
Made from premium, super soft, mid-weight and pre-shrunk cotton with a one colour washed out grey logo across the back. Available in classics of 'owned-this-forever' colours of a dirty vintage white and a faded charcoal black, which look like you've worn them years.
It's not where you're from, it's where you're at.
- Hand printed in the Illawarra. Designed and tested at Grand Pacific Customs, Thirroul, Illawarra.
- Men's regular fit
- Crew neck
- Mid weight, super soft, 150 - 180 GSM
- 100% combed quality cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Model is 1.75m/ medium - further fit guidance
- Pre-order tees and sweats are printed when a minimum of 10 orders are placed per graphic, usually within 30 days.