GPC LOGO 70'S VIBE TEE WHITE ON VINTAGE WHITE
THE GPC LOGO 70'S VIBE TEE
Quintessential Pacific vibe style tee. With a 70s logo specially created by our dude with the beard from all those old surf magazines out of Cali we found in a local garage sale. Inspired by the sunrise over the beach at the end of our street and the power lines overhead, locking in the endless summer 'sunrise on the G', which is what the Grand Pacific is all about. Folks will think you made the ultimate aloha vintage thrift-store find.
Made from quality mid-weight pre-shrunk cotton with a two colour washed out black and faded latte gold logo on the chest. Available in blackout logo on dirty white vintage tee or whiteout logo on dirty white vintage tee. It's your call.
It's dirty. You need to own it.
Wear where you're at. Easy returns
- Hand printed in the Illawarra. Designed and tested at Grand Pacific Customs, Thirroul, Illawarra.
- Men's regular fit
- Crew neck
- Mid weight, super soft, 150 - 180 GSM
- 100% combed quality cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Model is 1.75m/ medium - further fit guidance